Old versionsSee all
Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport is a scenery developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Lochkeed Martin Prepar3D. It's has been created with great attention to visual quality and performance, using the latest available programming techniques.
The product is sold as 2 Products in One. This means, by buying one version, you will automatically get the other for free, since activation and serial codes are shared between FSX and Prepar3D.
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution, DX10 Compatible
- Ground terrain seamlessly integrated with Flight Simulator.
- Native animated inverse-kinematics based jetways in FSX.
- Animated custom ground vehicles.
- Use of the advanced material properties in FSX, like bump and specular mapping.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- High resolution building textures.
- Complete GSX Integration (requires GSX, free version )
- YouControl menu, to turn on/off static airplanes.